quarta-feira, 25 de julho de 2012

Fairytale

Once upon a time, i had this angel in my life, and he was beautiful as the sunrise and lovely like the most incredible spring flowers. He was the reason of the beauty in my laugh while i was running on the garden of yellow flowers with the wind kissing my hair.
But one day, and i can tell you guys, i wasn't expecting...the evil knight of the land of sadness came and took my angel while i was sleeping, and then, when i woke up, i was alone.
I still don't know why he did this to me, if i was always peaceful and nice with him. Every day i look at his tower and i can see my angel stuck on his darkness and madness, my poor little angel is broke, without his wings and i can't do anything to save him.

***

And came the day...i had to talk with the knight...so he said to me that he felt lonely, and that's why he took my angel, 'cause he saw our hapiness, but he was upset, and asked to me what kind of potion i used on the angel to make him stay with me...then i said:
"It was love, my dear knight...love is not a prison...love is a garden full of good things. If you open your gates, you'll feel loved again".
But he was still confused, it was too complicated...it's hard to change you know? Sometimes we know exactly what to do, but we just can't, god knows why.

***

My angel never came back, he was corrupted by the madness of the knight and killed himself by not having more wings, the knight was so ashamed that now spend all of his time walking on the gardens counting flowers and waiting for some kind of love.
About me? I'm still learning...love can give us some joy...some pain...and some memories of angels, gardens, and knights who bring us down sometimes in our lifes, trying to bring us to reality while we're trying to bring them to our fairytales.

Kamilatavares.

Um comentário:

  1. A gente nunca acha que nossa vida se encaixa num fairytale até ver que eles, muitas vezes nos refletem tão bem e sao tão reais. Achei linda toda a construção das frases, das interlocuçoes, das metáforas e mais uma infinidade de termos gramaticais e recursos estilísticos.. Mas, principalmente, o sentimento. Digno de um comentário, ou vários. Beijo, Bia.

    ResponderExcluir